Better by Design
The Aquaology 201 is an extraordinary home water purification system. Purified water, is directed to the Aquaology 201 faucet, while the impurities are sent down the drain. The Aquaology 201 Water Purification System uses 5 stages of filtration to provide pure drinking water. There are 3 prefilters to improve taste and remove rust, sandstone, lime, soil, chlorine, sulphur, organic and inorganic compounds and other harmful impurities. In stage 4, water passes through the RO membrane for total purification with fine particle cleansing and microbial removal. In the fifth and final stage, an Anti-Microbial Filter prevents unpleasant odors, tastes and microrganisms from reoccurring as water leaves the faucet.
- Conserve Water - The Aquaology 201 is a unique Reverse Osmosis System, operating at up to 75% efficiency while other RO units typically operate between 5% to 20%.
||Up to 75%
|Conventional RO unit
- Conserve Energy - The Aquaology 201 uses very little energy to operate.
- Direct Flow System - Unlike other water filters, the Aquaology 201 does not store the purified water in a tank, which can become stale. The purified water is sent directly to the Aquaology 201 faucet for consumption.
- High Production - The Aquaology 201 purifies up to 300 gallons of water a day.
- Safe - Aerus uses NSF, FDA, UL and CE approved materials for your safety. Components are made from the highest grade polypropelene and the Aquaology 201 uses lead-free water faucet and quick connect fittings.
Water treatment devices sold to consumers in California, accompanied by certain health claims, must be certified by the State of California Department of Health Sciences. This product is not certified in California and will not be shipped or sold in California.