Aquaology 201 - Filtration
- Direct Flow Reverse Osmosis Purification
- More Efficient Than Conventional RO Systems
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
5 Stage Purification
- Stage 1 - The Large Sediment Filter is made of polypropylene and is the initial filter for large sediments such as rust, sandstone, lime, soil and other particles as small as 5 microns.
- Stage 2 - The Coconut Shell Granular Carbon Filter cartridge contains granular activated carbon for superior removal of chemicals such as chlorine, organic and inorganic compounds from the water.
- Stage 3 - Small Sediment Filter removes fine impurities as small as 1 micron, such as rust, lime and carbon powder.
- Stage 4 - The Reverse Osmosis Membrane removes impure substances such as microorganisms, chemicals, arsenic, cobolt, cadmium, mercury and other toxic particles to produce purified drinking water.
- Stage 5 - The Anti-Microbial Filter cartridge contains coconut activated carbon and an enhanced formula, which is specially designed to prevent unpleasant odors, tastes and microorganisms from reoccurring as the purified water leaves the faucet. It meets the standard of filtering efficiency test of ANSI-NSF.