5 Stage Purification
Each filter has a specific purpose yet work in harmony to protect your family and provide you clean, pure water in a product that gives you flexibility of use.
- Stage 1 - A sediment filter designed to filter large sediments such as rust, sandstone, lime, soil and other particles as small a 5 microns.
- Stage 2 - A KDF carbon filter designed to remove or reduce (up to 98%) chlorine, copper, lead, mercury, iron hydrogen sulfide, and may inhibit the growth of bacteria, algae and fungi. Also removes bad tastes and odors.
- Stage 3 - An ultra-fine membrane filter designed to remove or reduce pharmaceuticals, chemicals, microorganisms, bacteria and other toxic particles to 0.1 microns (1/100,000 human hair).
- Stage 4 - A GAC carbon filter designed to remove or reduce many volatile organic chemicals (VOC), pesticides, herbicides, THM compounds and hundreds of other man-made chemicals and improves tastes.
- Stage 5 (Optional) - UV light is an environmentally safe and well proven method of sanitation and disinfection used by many sophisticated water treatment facilities. This final process uses technology designed to remove or eliminate up to 99.99% of bacteria and a wide range of biologically active organisms to ensure safe water for your family.