A Natural Water System
Origins is an Aerus exclusive water purification system utilizing 5-stage filtration to ensure clean, pure, and fresh tasting water. Origins cleans the water through subtraction of harmful contaminants –not by adding more chemicals. This filtration process leaves minerals for good health and well-being for the body.
Since 1924, Aerus, formerly Electrolux, has been the standard of excellence in design, performance and durability. Aerus introduces those same characteristics in the Origins, an extraordinary water filtration process. Aerus uses NSF and TUV approved materials for your safety. The Origins components are made from the highest grade polysalfone and uses lead-free quick connect fittings. Aerus is a member of the Water Quality Association.
- Conserve Energy - Origins uses very little energy to operate and is Energy Star Certified.
- Durable - Origins features all metal construction and space saving design (41" x 13" x 16").
- Ease of Use - An automatic self-filling reservoir tank makes for easy use.
- Convenient - Origins features a refrigeration unit for cold water and optional heater unit for hot water.
- Install According to Your Needs - Source water can be with a municipal connection or a 3 gallon bottle. A 5 gallon bottle is an optional feature.
- Low Maintenance - A bottom sliding cart for ease of refilling the bottle and the mouth of the bottle is tightly sealed to prevent contamination.
Origins has several safety features:
- LED light and alarm alerts when water level is low.
- A feed pump and check valve protect from back-flushing of water.
- Pressure regulator endures high water pressure.
- Automatically turns off once door is opened.
- Hot water tap safety locks.
Water treatment devices sold to consumers in California, accompanied by certain health claims, must be certified by the State of California Department of Health Sciences. This product is not certified in California and will not be shipped or sold in California.