Better by Design
The PureLux is an extraordinary home water purification system. Purified water, is directed to the PureLux faucet, while the impurities are sent down the drain. The PureLux Water Purification System uses 5 stages of filtration to provide pure drinking water. There are 3 prefilters to improve taste and remove rust, sandstone, lime, soil, chlorine, sulphur, organic and inorganic compounds and other harmful impurities. In stage 4, water passes through the RO membrane for total purification with fine particle cleansing and microbial removal. In the fifth and final stage, an Anti-Microbial Filter prevents unpleasant odors, tastes and microrganisms from reoccurring as water leaves the faucet.
- Conserve Water - The PureLux is a unique Reverse Osmosis System, operating at up to 75% efficiency while other RO units typically operate between 5% to 20%.
|Conventional RO unit
- Conserve Energy - The PureLux uses very little energy to operate.
- Direct Flow System - Unlike other water filters, the PureLux does not store the purified water in a tank, which can become stale. The purified water is sent directly to the PureLux faucet for consumption.
- High Production - The PureLux purifies up to 300 gallons of water a day.
- Safe - Aerus uses NSF, FDA, UL and CE approved materials for your safety. Components are made from the highest grade polypropelene and the PureLux uses lead-free water faucet and quick connect fittings.
The WaterSmart™ System uses innovative technology to keep track of the usage of filters and monitors the quality of filtered water.
- Measures the water flow rate and monitors filter usage, alerting when a filter may require replacement.
- Controls the valves and pump and informs on an LCD screen with icons like "Operating" and "Flushing".
- Cleans itself with automatic systems which can also be manually activated if needed.
- Alerts in the event water quality, water pressure, leakage, or unused filter capacity are below an acceptable level.
- Equipped with a user-friendly interface with only 3 buttons and a large, easy to read LCD panel.
- Measures and accurately reports temperature compensated Total Dissolved Solids.
- Consumes very little power.
Water treatment devices sold to consumers in California, accompanied by certain health claims, must be certified by the State of California Department of Health Sciences. This product is not certified in California and will not be shipped or sold in California.