The AR100 removes the presence of arsenic in water. Homes in areas with arsenic-rich bedrock that rely on private well water are often exposed to higher levels of arsenic than normal.
Features and Benefits:
- The Aerus Ceramic Core control valve for dependable, trouble-free service
- NSF approved adsorptive filter media to reduce arsenic, lead, and other trace elements
- Digital metered controls to mitigate wastewater and offer flexible backwash programming
- Component construction designed to resist corrosion and excessive wear Dependable performance under a wide pH range
- Effective on both species of arsenic (As+3 and As+5)
- Offers very modest operation costs with no expensive chemicals to buy
Signs an Arsenic Filter is Needed
- Unfortunately, arsenic usually goes undetected. Testing is needed.